Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed in lusk

childminder needed in lusk           reply
15/05/2015 13:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder needed for two children starting in September. I have 2 boys. Dylan will be nearly 4 and Elliot will be 6 months. I will need someone to drop and collect from montessori in lusk and look after my 6 month old. The hours are from 7.30- 3pm school term only. This position would be perfect for someone who would like to look after children during school term and have the summers off.

re : childminder needed in lusk           reply
18/05/2015 20:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is sarahjane and I´m 26 I would be interested in the job if available ask away if you like thanks

22/05/2015 16:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Elaine, I would love the job , I trained in first aid as I have worked as a cabin crew member since the age of 20, im now 36 yrs old recently married and I have lots and lots of experience with minding children from newborns to teenagers, im fun bubbly and will carry all my experience I have learned from my previous job as in organising being punctual, I was a senior crew member so I´m very reasonable and love to start and continue the day to be as fun as possible.. having doing numerous training courses in first aid from babies to toddlers to children really helps you and your confidence
Kind Regards
Elaine

02/07/2015 20:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there my name is louise and I live near Ballyboughal my eldest son goes to lusk secondary school and my other 3 children are in Ballyboughal. If the job is still available I would love it if you could call me on 0872408499 to chat about what you need and see if I can help you out in any way. I have lots of experience in all areas of childcare and have references available. Thank you chat soon

22/05/2015 16:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Elaine, I would love the job , I trained in first aid as I have worked as a cabin crew member since the age of 20, im now 36 yrs old recently married and I have lots and lots of experience with minding children from newborns to teenagers, im fun bubbly and will carry all my experience I have learned from my previous job as in organising being punctual, I was a senior crew member so I´m very reasonable and love to start and continue the day to be as fun as possible.. having doing numerous training courses in first aid from babies to toddlers to children really helps you and your confidence
Kind Regards
Elaine

17/05/2015 07:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m Rosemary I´m qualified with fetac level 5 and a montessori diploma I have 12 years experience with creche and nannying I would be interested in applying for the position I have a baby of my own she is 7 months now I´m just letting you know as you may feel that it would be a problem for you
Thanks
Rosemary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;