Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed in santry.

re... : childminder needed in santry.           reply
24/11/2014 16:46 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi..
the earliest start would be 7.30 am... would this suit??

re : childminder needed in santry.           reply
24/11/2014 15:21 - Dublin North Childminders
What time would be the earliest start
Dolores

24/11/2014 16:54 - Dublin North Childminders
To early as I´ve to drop my boys to school but would be available to mind in my house
Dolores

24/11/2014 15:51 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million

childminder needed in santry.           reply
24/11/2014 14:52 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to care for our 9 month old son in his own home in Santry. This position is available until May (when my maternity leave begins) and if the right person is interested, it will be available when i return to work also. The hours will vary each week between full and half days.. and they the amount of days required will vary too, so flexibilty is essential. If you are experienced in this area and love children, please contact: 0872649870
Shauna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;