Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required D11

re : childminder required D11           reply
05/12/2014 15:19 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Just in response to your ad. I live in Lanesborough, Dublin 11 and I have space available to take children starting in January. I have two girls myself who are in school full time. I am not garda vetted but that would not be a problem to get for you. I have a lot of experience and excellent references. if you would like to discuss further please give me a call on 0872116322 thanks, Rachael

childminder required D11           reply
04/12/2014 20:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello
I am looking for a kind and caring child minder for my 1 & 3 year old. Three days possibly four in march. Must have childcare experience and be garda vetted or willing to be garda vetted. Its 8.45-5.00 . Three year old will be in play school during the mornings.
Would like ideal minder to be creative with the children, take them to playground etc.
Thank you in advance for any replies :)

re... : childminder required D11           reply
10/12/2014 09:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
My name is sharon.
I live just outside finglas village, I am a mam myself, I have 2 children 1 1/2and 5 1/2. I am kind realible and am Garda vetted. I would provide a very child friendly envoirment, I drive and love having kids out and about , toddler groups, playground etc.
my number is 0863677047 if you like to ring me for a chat

re : childminder required D11           reply
09/12/2014 12:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi i think it was yourself i was speaking to friday about childminding?Its Sarah here if your still interested give us ring please.thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;