Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required Dublin 15

re : childminder required Dublin 15           reply
06/10/2015 18:21 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Good evening! My name is Emma. I am a 25 year old psychologist living in Windmill Terrace,Clonsilla (near Coolmine station), and I am highly interested in your position. I have experience as aupair in Co.Meath taking care of 2 children ( girl 4yo and boy 7 yo) (references available). I have further social experience ( in a psychology office, pet therapy with small children and volunteer for children with disabilities for my town hall), apart from that I took care of my nephew and some cousins since they´ve born and I made ocassional babysittings in my town (Vigo) and I used to organise didactic playrooms in the psychology office. I am available to start asap and I would like have more information about your position.If you are interested in hear more from me, I let you my mail over here just in case you want get in touch and review my CV and references. (emma.gomezanton@hotmail.com). Many thanks in advance!
Kind regards
Emma Gomez Anton

15/10/2015 19:00 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am a mature Filipino childminder with more than 13 years experience minding babies and toddlers. I am based in clonsilla d15 and have excellent references if you require. At present, I am minding a 2 and 3 years old girls but my contract will expire end of October. Please if you want to get in touch with me, you can pm me or email me at mathloughlin@yahoo.ie. Best Regards,
Theresa

childminder required Dublin 15           reply
06/10/2015 12:57 - Dublin West Childminders
hi looking for a child-minder to mind to children in there own house mon/tue/thur/fri 7 to 4/4.30

6 month old baby and 3 yr old that attends playschool 2 mins away 9.15 to 12.15 / 13.15 depends on the day, would need to be dropped off collected

In clonsilla area

08/10/2015 14:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
An energetic and reliable childminder. I live in Carpenterstown road beside Coolmine train station. I am also a mum of a 2 years old boy and I was a primary teacher back in my country for 4 years and experience in summer camps since I am 15 year old. Always well presented. I am offering full time daycare to kids from 6 months to 10 years old.
I always encourage your children to do activities. My activities will depend on the age of your kids and they will be:
- Arts & crafts
- Baking
- Outdoor games
- Indoor games
- Trips to the park
I used to llok after 2 boys aged 3 and 1 (references available)
If your looking for a warm, fun and caring childminder who will take responsibility for the safety and development of your children, give me a call on 0831712869 or send me a PM.
Best Regards,
Adriana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;