Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required Paulstown Area

re : childminder required Paulstown Area           reply
12/08/2013 21:56 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I have a fetac level 5 in child are aswell as occupational first aid. Unfortunately I don´t have transport and wouldn´t be able to mind the baby in your own home but could mind the baby in my house! What hours and days would you require a childminder for?

childminder required Paulstown Area           reply
12/08/2013 10:57 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi,

Childminder required to mind an 8 month old baby from Oct/Nov 2013. Will consider both options of coming to babies home or in childminders house. Will be required 2 to 4 days a week depending on parents work schedules .
Thanks.

re... : childminder required Paulstown Area           reply
22/08/2013 12:23 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Catherine,
Thanks for your reply, Can you PM me some details with regard to past experience, if you are currently minding kids, your location in Paulstown and what your fee per day would be.
Many Thanks
Suzanne

26/09/2013 14:09 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi
I was just wonder is job still available as I would be intrested in it, but I live in Kilkenny city and would only be able to mind him in my own home. I have fetac level 5 in childcare and I have also first aid and a gardai clearance. I also have experience in mind kids in crèche and at home.
kind regards
mary

22/08/2013 18:35 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi susanne thanks for getting back i live in coolcullen about 14 miles from paulstown im not minding children at the moment i have ten month nice on occains mind and a neighbours not vrry often i have been a carer for last ten years and done 24 hr care have good ref iwould charge 40 a day can mind child in my house or your own catherine

21/08/2013 22:42 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi my name is catherine butler i live near paulstown and have lots of experince with kids have reared two kids of my own minded neighbours kids would be interested in this job hope to hear from you yours sincerely catherine butler

31/08/2013 16:16 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I would be very interested in this position, I have level 5 in childcare with both creche and private childminding experience with references. I live in Castlecomer and I have my own car and full licence.

27/08/2013 20:01 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I am interested in you position.I hold a level 8 degree in childcare and have an abundance of experience in looking after children. I live in the Kilkenny city area on the ring road.

31/08/2013 16:17 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I would be very interested in this position, I have level 5 in childcare with both creche and private childminding experience with references. I live in Castlecomer and I have my own car and full licence.

16/08/2013 13:32 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi,
Thanks for your reply to ad.could you please PM me some details such as area you based in,past experience,do you mind other kids and your fee rate.
Many Thanks
Suzanne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;