Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required Sallins

re : childminder required Sallins           reply
14/03/2015 14:54 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello my name is Keava I am interested in becoming a childminder. I am currently working as a nurse but would like to change career. I have experience working in a crèche when I was studying. I love children and have always wanted to work them. I am a mother to a fun loving 18 month old boy. I am fully flexible and available to mind children in my own home or yours. I am Garda vetted and have a full clean drivers licence. If your interested please give me a call on 0857225797. I will provide competitive rates.

23/03/2015 22:54 - Kildare Childminders
hi I would be interested in this job ,I have 13 years experience ,garda vetted ,first aid and excellent references ,if you would like to call me on 087-6549138

11/03/2015 23:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is jackie and i am a mum of 3 i live in naas I am fully qualified fetac level 5 in childcare. I am currently lookin to mind children in my own home. If you would like some information you can contact me on 0851455557

23/03/2015 10:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am available to care for your little one´s.. I am a mum my self and have been childminding in my own home for the past 12 years and provide an excellent service. I have fantastic refs and a fun loving home and a playful outdoor back garden. I am currently minding a little man until end of April as his family will be moving from sallins. I live in castlesize my number is 0851636282 if you would like to call and chat? Regards
Bernie

re... : childminder required Sallins           reply
31/03/2015 17:07 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my number is 0851636282 if you would like to call
Bernie

02/04/2015 20:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is monica i have been looking after children in my home for 14 th years i have great reference from other families i looked after if interested my no is 0851965824 .

childminder required Sallins           reply
11/03/2015 13:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am a mother of 2, a boy 2.5 yrs and a girl 5 months. will be returning to work in June. Will need a minder for the kids from 7.30am till 3 Monday to Friday. Is there anyone availiable in the area who would be interested? and what kind of price would you be looking for. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;