Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required Trim area

re : childminder required Trim area           reply
16/02/2015 08:41 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya, I have two daughters 15 & 12 and I currently mind a 5 year old boy and two brothers who are leaving me in May as their mam is taking time off work. I have 14 years experience and I am Garda vetted. If interested please PM me and we can chat further.
Pamela

23/03/2015 09:39 - Meath Childminders
Is this position filled?

childminder required Trim area           reply
11/02/2015 23:11 - Meath Childminders
Hi i am looking for kind caring person to look after my baby from April. She will be 9 months. If interested please reply!

12/02/2015 19:26 - Meath Childminders
I would be interested my number is 087 7168991.
Regards Kathrina

12/03/2015 22:42 - Meath Childminders
Hi I am an experienced montessori teacher and mum of 2 girls aged 10and 16. I am garda vetted and would b interested. Contact me on 0872255695 richelle

11/04/2015 14:05 - Meath Childminders
Hi i´m living in Ballivor and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but i am finished on the 17th of April until September.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence, Garda clearance, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and I am certified to work with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;