Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required-carlow town

re : childminder required-carlow town           reply
05/02/2015 20:56 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. My name Agnes. I am qualified childcare practitioner with level 5 and 6 in childcare with extra HACCP, First Aid and Nutrition modules. Available all week. Own transport, full clean driving licence. I am Polish with fluent English. You can contact me on 0863780453. Hope to hear form you soon. Kind Regards

27/01/2015 07:12 - Carlow Childminders
Hello! My is name is Nana. I am a student at It Carlow and I am interested in this position. I have a lot of experience in minding children, I am available on Saturdays to mind the children and I finish college at five in the evenings in case you the children minded.
My number is 0873132762. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

27/01/2015 07:15 - Carlow Childminders
Hello! My is name is Nana. I am a student at It Carlow and I am interested in this position. I have a lot of experience in minding children, I am available on Saturdays to mind the children and I finish college at five in the evenings in case you the children minded.
My number is 0873132762. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

childminder required-carlow town           reply
10/01/2015 04:13 - Carlow Childminders
Experienced child minder required to care for two children in our home,one six months and one four years(pre-schooler).Previous experience with references essential,first aid qualified preferred,full clean driving licence with own transportation for pick up and school drop offs. Minimum of one day per week,maximum three with hours varying week to week,these being 7.00am to 5.30pm and 11.30am to 9pm.Some saturdays. contact linda on Skinnilinny@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;