Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required drogheda

re : childminder required drogheda           reply
14/01/2014 16:23 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my number is 0879062802. I am interested in your post, I have my own transport, reliable, have the best experience with twins, I am the mother of twins myself, they are now aged 26. Please do not hesitate to contact me on the above number.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ger

re : childminder required drogheda           reply
06/12/2013 09:56 - Louth Childminders
Hi I was wondering if you have found someone for this position? I would like to know the days & hourly rate you would be paying I hold fetac level 5 certificate & I am a mother of two girls. Look forward to hearing from you.

childminder required drogheda           reply
04/11/2013 18:01 - Louth Childminders
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and caring person to care for twin boys, aged one, from January, 2014. We are preferably looking for someone who can look after the boys in our home, three days per week (mid week 8 30 - 5 30). We will require some flexibility with the days and times. It would be desirable that the person have fetac level 5 or a good knowledge of infants/toddlers and their broad needs.

re... : childminder required drogheda           reply
17/02/2014 20:40 - Louth Childminders
Hi Ger I saw your post and I am just checking if you are looking to provide childcare. I have three great kids age 11, 8 and 6. They need after school care ideally in our own home in termonfeckin. They are in school in drogheda so would need to be collected. Let me know if you are still looking. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;