Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder required dublin 15 area

childminder required dublin 15 area           reply
06/09/2010 19:40 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I am looking for a childminder to mind my daughter (aged four). I need someone to mind her Monday thru to Friday. Three days a week it will be from 8 until about quarter past six and two days till 12. She is attending naonrai in Blanchardstown village from 12-3 Monday to Friday so I would need you to bring her to this for me. Anyone interested could you please contact me by pm to let me know of experience/rates??

Thanks

re : childminder required dublin 15 area           reply
10/09/2010 16:34 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi how are you, i have just seen your message and on behalf of my mother i am sendiing this email as she isnt internet friendly, my mam is Frances and she is looking for a child to mind she is a trained montessori teacher as well so she would benefit your little girl.Her number is 01-8227755, give her a call to discuss this at your convenience Frances

10/09/2010 16:34 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi how are you, i have just seen your message and on behalf of my mother i am sendiing this email as she isnt internet friendly, my mam is Frances and she is looking for a child to mind she is a trained montessori teacher as well so she would benefit your little girl.Her number is 01-8227755, give her a call to discuss this at your convenience Frances

re... : childminder required dublin 15 area           reply
02/10/2010 23:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Frances,

My name is Jean. I have a 4 year old son who is also in the naoinra in Blanchardstown village between 12pm-3pm daily. I am looking for a childminder for 2-3 days a week. The hours would be 7am - 4.30pm. I would also need him dropped to his naoinra and collected. I live in clonee. If your interested could you PM me please.

Jean

08/09/2010 09:33 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i sent you a pm if you would lik to get back to me thanks tracy dooley

discussion forum terms & conditions