Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required ennis road area

re... : childminder required ennis road area           reply
26/06/2014 10:13 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Maud,
I´m wondering did you get a job or are you still looking to mind kids for the summer. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old, I would be looking for someone to mind them 5 days a week over the summer from approx half 7 am to 5.30pm.
Let me know if you are interested. I live on the ennis road.

childminder required ennis road area           reply
21/01/2014 18:04 - Limerick City Childminders
childminder required to mind 3yr old and 6yr old 2 to 3 afternoons per week. Must enjoy playing with children and be capable of creating a fun atmosphere for them. Position may suit Secondary school student. Must be kind and reliable pm for more information.

11/05/2014 13:46 - Limerick City Childminders
hi maud
Im not sure if your still interested in childminding its been sometime since you posted and to be honest i had given up on finding someone suitable but if your still interested i would be interested in having someone come 3 days a week for approx 3 hrs a day at a rate of 8 euros per hour initially. if you are still interested you could give me a buzz on 087 2440463.
thanks
jackie

re : childminder required ennis road area           reply
14/04/2014 22:38 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi,
i was wondering if you need a childminder for the summer? I am a college student, and will be finished in the end of may. I live on the north circular road so i am very close and i can provide references. I have lots of child minding experience and will be happy to answer any questions.
Thanks,
Maud Carr.

27/06/2014 21:20 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi.
Just wondering did ye get sorted with a childminder?? if not i have pm´d you. :)
Thanks,
Rebecca

discussion forum terms & conditions

;