Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required in Booterstown

re : childminder required in Booterstown           reply
19/08/2013 19:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m an Irish mammy with 3 grown up boys. I am friendly and trustworthy. I have worked in the Ballybrack community as a Project Worker for years with children and adults.
Some of the activities I organised were art, drama, jewellery making and others.
I have worked as a Volunteer in the Carmona Services with people with Intellectual Disabilities 2 days a week and I got great pleasure from this work.
I have been with the same lovely family for 2 years, a boy who’s 8 and a girl who’s 2. My duties were supervise with homework, light meals and lots of play and outdoor activities. Sometimes parents were away for weekends and I had the children from Friday to Sunday.
I am currently minding 2 boys age 2 and 5 on a full time basis for the last nine months. They have become part of our family, this job will finish in July.
I have a full clean driving licence.
I look forward to hearing from you.

19/08/2013 19:12 - Dublin South Childminders

05/09/2013 08:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am very interested in the childminding position, I have worked in a crèche for 3 years between the baby and toddler and I also done 6 months of manager position there to cover maternity leave, I minded a 3yr old and 5 month old for over a year in there home but then they moved over to London due to work, I´m currently working in Booterstown looking after 3 children for 4 days a week
I love doing different activites with children and learning them new things
I´m 26 years old a non smoker and I´m living in shankill, if you would like to know more please get in touch look forward to hearing from youn
Kind regards
Aoife

19/08/2013 19:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I live in Goatstown have car and full clean driving licence... non smoker and pet free home... my daughter is attending secondary and I currently am minding a 3 and 5 year year old in my own home until the end of the month, they are attending montessori and school.. I am available the start of sep...
Look forward to your reply
Joanne

childminder required in Booterstown           reply
19/08/2013 18:39 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for someone to look after our 10.5 months old son, Mon-Fri, during office hours in Blackrock/Booterstown area. Please pm if interested.
Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;