Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder required in Castleknock

childminder required in Castleknock           reply
08/04/2011 10:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. We are looking for a part-time childminder to mind two children 4 and almost 2 in their own home. Will be in creche/School in the morning. Need someone ideally from 1pm to 6pm

re : childminder required in Castleknock           reply
24/05/2011 13:25 - Dublin West Childminders
My name is Niamh Quilter. I babysit every Saturyday night minding two girls since they were two and five for the last five years. I taught swimming to children aged two -six year olds for six years. last year I did a full time babysitting job minding two children - a girl aged two and a boy aged six. I minded them from eight in the morning till six in the evening. I made all their meals. I brought them to parks, town and playgrounds. I did activities like painting and jigsaws with them when it was raining. I worked in a creche as part of a fourth year activity once a week. Every week I was in a a different part of the creche. I thoroughly enjoy minding children and i find it easy to build up a bond with them. I have experience dealing with babies as i mind my nephew from time to time. I have experience making bottles, feeding, cleaning babies.

I am a non smoker. I have a provisional driving licence and I own my own car.

I live on the Navan road

re : childminder required in Castleknock           reply
03/05/2011 11:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there!
i noticed your ad looking for a part time childminder.
im a 22 year old graduate student available for part time childminding with flexibility.i live in dublin 20 but am willing to travel. i drive and have my own car. i attended Mount Sackville in Castleknock and am extremely familiar with the area.
i am first aid certified, a non smoker and have had extensive experience in a preschool and looking after 2 wonderful godchildren of my own. references available on request. i hope to hear from you!

aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions