re : childminder required in leixlip           reply
16/02/2015 18:17 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry my phone number is 0858743642

childminder required in leixlip           reply
16/02/2015 18:09 - Kildare Childminders
Hi guys
I am looking for a childminder for my little boy(3) from early march.The hours would vary as i work shits so the earliest start would be 7am until 5pm and the later starts would be around 12pm and i would organise for family to pick him up around 6pm.
if you are intrested could you please pm or phone me if your intrested and with your location and rates

re : childminder required in leixlip           reply
16/02/2015 19:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi if you are looking for an experienced and flexible childminder i can be of assistance. I am a stay at home mom of a 4 yr old and 19 month old. I also mind two small children part-time. It works out i could do one, two or three days a week between Monday and Wednesday. Eight days a month. Thursdays and Fridays are free. Flexible according to the parents work schedule. I am honest, trustworthy and enjoy having children around me. My home is safe, warm and if required meals can be provided. I also study healthcare and will be also doing childcare so i am Garda vetted. If interested feel free to message me back or contact me on 089 4907216. The only thing is i live in Maynooth. 30euro per day including meals.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;