Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder required kilcock/maynooth/celbridge/lexilip area

childminder required kilcock/maynooth/celbridge/lexilip area           reply
08/03/2011 19:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for an experienced childminder to take care of my 6mth old daughter from april in childminders home. experience essential. days may vary from week to week, max 4 days. if interested please pm me.

re : childminder required kilcock/maynooth/celbridge/lexilip area           reply
12/05/2012 19:22 - Kildare Childminders
Hi i am interested in talking to you about your child if you have not found anyone yet Thank you

re : childminder required kilcock/maynooth/celbridge/lexilip area           reply
11/08/2011 17:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I sent you a PM

11/08/2011 17:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I sent you a PM

13/03/2011 12:21 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Sheila,

Tried to pm you back,didn´t work, and left a reply in my topic.
Thank you for your interest. I am living in Leixlip, just beside the Louisa Bridge train station. The days/hours would suit me of course.Please let me know if the location suits you.
You can reach me any time on ada8427@gmail.com

regards
Ada

12/03/2011 20:51 - Kildare Childminders
hi i woud love to mind your daughter im a mother in dublin none smoker garda vetted and 15 years experience i love babies and older children if interested contact samantha 0851211982

re... : childminder required kilcock/maynooth/celbridge/lexilip area           reply
11/08/2011 11:16 - Kildare Childminders
Hi i would love a child or baby to look after im in celbridge area my kids are all school going.... I have looked after children for the last 20 years took some time out now i need to get back into it so if interested u can contact me on 0862053951

discussion forum terms & conditions