Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required mountmellick/portarlington area

childminder required mountmellick/portarlington area           reply
03/07/2015 19:16 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
childminder needed for 6 month old baby commencing September. Mountmellick/ Portarlington area. Three and a half days per week. Preferably mature non smoker with experience minding babies. Thanks.

re : childminder required mountmellick/portarlington area           reply
06/07/2015 17:27 - Laois Childminders
Hi, Im an experienced childminder living in Portarlington and available to childmind in my own home. I have plenty of childminding and creche experience with children from 3 months upwards . Im a mother of 2 children aged 15 and 8 and im a non smoker . Refs are available . I would be very interested in applying for the position , if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask . Thank you Catherine .

08/07/2015 08:55 - Laois Childminders
hello i´m fully qualified in fetac level 5 in child care, looking to child mind in my own home. My house is child friendly as i have two boys aged 3 almost 4 and 18 months old. your child will experience a home from home feeling as we do lots of home made cooking and arts and crafts ad i also have a big garden for them to wear off some energy. your child will have home cooked meals no process food. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hear from you soon.

27/07/2015 11:17 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Rachel. I am a mum to two girls aged 7 and 9 months. I was looking after two children from July 2012 until my daughter was born in Nov last year. They were age 3 and 1. If this position is still available my number is 086 3412317 if you would like to chat. Refrences available

15/07/2015 17:44 - Laois Childminders
i am 37 year old mum of 8 month old baby. i am available for weekdays.

10/07/2015 11:19 - Laois Childminders
Hi I live just outside Mountmellick and would like you to consider me to mind your baby. I am a mother to three teenage girls and have plenty of experience with children. I am a very genuine person and for me it has to be about the child and not about the money.

27/07/2015 11:15 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Rachel. I am a mum to two girls aged 7 and 9 months. I was looking after two children from July 2012 until my daughter was born in Nov last year. They were age 3 and 1. If this position is still available my number is 086 3412317 if you would like to chat. Refrences available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;