Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder required mullingar

childminder required mullingar           reply
17/09/2010 16:10 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi ,

we live in mullingar we have two girls 7 month and 3.5year old. older one in playschool in mornings till 12.30 we are looking for childminder 1/2days a week. the odd week it might not be any days due to working rota but this would maybe only be once 4/6weeks. times would be from 9 to 6.15 and elder child from 12.30 to 6.15.
it would include some saturdays. and either be minded in their own home or minders home.
i was wondering if anyone is interested i know its not much 1/2 days a week but maybe would suit someone.!!!hopefully/
if you would like to contact me with rates or if you are interested i can send on email address etc

thnaks for taking time to read.

re : childminder required mullingar           reply
13/10/2010 15:13 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello Emma.My name is Sigita.Are you still looking for a childminder? If yes please give me call. 0857779085 thanks

re... : childminder required mullingar           reply
06/11/2010 13:47 - Westmeath Childminders
hi just wondering if you are still interested if you are i will ring you monday thanks for relpy and sorry for delay

re... : childminder required mullingar           reply
06/04/2011 07:33 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi,

I am hoping the position is still available?
I am a Mum of two girls 5 & 9. Iam a non smoker. I have a clean drivers licence. I am living in Coralstown. I can provide fresh home cooked meals. I would love for you to come out to the house to see the clean friendly atmosphere. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Kind Regards
Leeza.

re : childminder required mullingar           reply
12/10/2010 10:49 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi
jyst sent you a pm

discussion forum terms & conditions