Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required please

re : childminder required please           reply
22/04/2014 09:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Karen, I am based on the Upper Kilmacud Road, I offer home from home care in my own home, I am fully insured and registered childminder, i have excellent refs through my many years both with my own children and with others, Please feel free to contact me on 087 2505390 to discuss your needs. Ps i am only available Mon-thurs as the children i mind are only currently require these days.
Karen

27/04/2014 20:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello
My name is Lorena and I have a degree in Speech Therapy from the Complutense University of Madrid ( Spain ) .
I have lots of experience with children , I have worked both in schools and in hospital and now in Dublin, working as a childminder .
Hospital performed the speech rehabilitation of children with cochlear implants aged 6 months to 13 years . With them was a therapy in which they were taught to listen and speak . They were taught using songs games and activities to have a completely standardized verbal communication.
In schools speech therapist was my post , but my job was as a teacher for children. Working with classes had about 15 children aged between 2 and 7 years. Performing art activities , games, songs , storytelling , ...
In my current job I am responsible for the care of a child of 18 months. I make games, activities, food I make ...
I am a very nice and friendly person and I love working with children.
I have a criminal record certificate issued by the Ministry of Justice of Spain and i have letters of recommendation and references, both in Spain and Dublin.
I look forward to working with you .
I await your response .
Sincerely
Lorena Urbano

childminder required please           reply
16/04/2014 13:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, I´m looking for a minder to take care of my son who will be one in august. The position wouldn´t be starting until august/September as I am still on mat leave. Its also term time minding as I work as a teacher. The hours are 8-3 daily. If interested please pm me your details, rates etc. I´m living in the dundrum area. Thank you

23/04/2014 10:52 - Dublin South Childminders
PM sent. Thanks.

re... : childminder required please           reply
22/04/2014 19:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Karen thanks but I would need someone to work a full week Monday to Friday.
Thanks for replying

discussion forum terms & conditions

;