Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder required to mind 4 year old 2/3 afternoons per week in clonmore/templemore area

childminder required to mind 4 year old 2/3 afternoons per week in clonmore/templemore area           reply
06/02/2012 16:04 - Tipperary Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a kind, reliable (and preferably experienced) person to mind our 4 year old son 2/3 afternoon per week with possibilty of more hours.must have own way of traveling. wages resonable.

re : childminder required to mind 4 year old 2/3 afternoons per week in clonmore/templemore area           reply
16/02/2012 10:00 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi,
My name is Laura. I am 18 years old will be 19 in march. At the moment I am doing my second year of childcare in Colaiste Mhuire Co-Ed Thurles. I have been doing work experience for the last 2 years in a Montessori School in Thurles and I also do a lot of babysitting in my area and helping my neighbour with her grand children. I love working with children and would be very interested in making this my full time career.

re... : childminder required to mind 4 year old 2/3 afternoons per week in clonmore/templemore area           reply
18/02/2012 16:31 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi Laura.thanks for getting back to me..have you your own transport.and also could we meet up for a interview.if you could get back to me as soon as possible that be great.catherine

discussion forum terms & conditions