Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required tramore county waterford

childminder required tramore county waterford           reply
06/06/2013 20:59 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are currently seeking a childminder for our three kids, two school going and third will attend daycare from 8.30 - 12.30 from September.During school months three kids will be at home and we need childminder to come to our home. please PM me if interested.

re : childminder required tramore county waterford           reply
04/09/2013 11:52 - Waterford Childminders
Hi
I am a qualified childminder,I have been minding children for quite a long time.
I have had between 2 and five children in my care over the last 20 years,I have had a few sets of twins,from 6mths to school going age and my current 2 children that I mind are 3 and 11,I have had these kids for the last 14 mths,but as their mother is now taking 12mths maternity leave,I will be finished with this family from aprox 5th of sept.
I am available to collect children from early mornings,I can do school drop and collect,and can also do weekends.
I generally mind the children in my own home in Dunmore east,which is safe and secure,with quite a large safe play area and very near a nice sandy beach.
I can be contacted on 089-4382309

15/08/2013 10:32 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Kate Adams I am 26 years of age and have over 7 years experience childminding and general house hold duties , I have excellent references full clean driving licence and first aid course if you want to contact me plead do on 0858248546 many thanks Kate

20/08/2013 22:09 - Waterford Childminders
Hi I live in Tramore and I run after school care service, I have 2 boys of my own aged 5 and 10, I am fully qualified in chldcare and have 13 years experience. My number is 0877783565. Sandra.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;