Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required watergrasshill/glanmire

re : childminder required watergrasshill/glanmire           reply
18/01/2015 19:41 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. I am a mum to 2 children ages 7 & 4. non smoker with my own car. I live a mile outside watergrasshill village. I am at home full time so would be flexible with whatever days you need me. I look forward to hearing from you.

re... : childminder required watergrasshill/glanmire           reply
18/01/2015 21:44 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there, I´m not sure if u were addressing me in your post, or the lady who posted after me with the 2 children. Please let me know asap, thkz nd we can chat more.

childminder required watergrasshill/glanmire           reply
17/01/2015 23:14 - Cork County Childminders
Childminder required 2 full days per week to mind 9 month old....days vary so flexibility necessary.Non smoker.Experience preferable.

04/02/2015 13:30 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there,
I am wondering if you are still available and where are you located in Watergrasshill. I am looking for some one full time.
Osca

26/01/2015 12:54 - Cork County Childminders
Position now filled .thank you for replies and best of luck with further positions.

18/01/2015 11:12 - Cork County Childminders
Hello, my name is Sandra. I am a childminder in Knockraha. I am currently minding children mon -wed. I would love to have a chat with you re your child care requirements. The children I mind at present range from 2 to 10. I have a little girl myself who is 7. My mobile is 0863636335 or you can contact me on sandralong74@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. REgards Sandra.

18/01/2015 21:36 - Cork County Childminders
you sound exactly what we looking for!!! have you experience in childminding?? basically im returning to work on 8th march....dunno if that start date suits you or not....need someone 2 full days a week (mon-fri)....prob around 8.30-5...times can be arranged as appropriateto your own school routine. where exactly are u...we are in priory court in village....our little boy will .be 9mths upon my return to work.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;