Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder sandyford in own home

re : childminder sandyford in own home           reply
19/08/2014 14:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Can I ask you a question? I am a secondary teacher pregnant with twins and I live in Sandyford Village. How much do you charge for minding two babies? I will not need a childminder until mid august 2015 I know it´s a while away yet but I am trying to see who is out there and the prices. I would need someone either in my house or their own from 9 -4 Monday to Friday and they won´t be needed during midterms, Christmas holidays summer holidays etc.
I would be grateful for any help you can give me.

childminder sandyford in own home           reply
29/07/2014 23:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi im a mum with 3 beautiful friendly children my daughter is 7 and my sons are 4 and 14 months i live in sandyford in my own home i drive with a full clean drivers licence my car has 7 seats(plenty of room) i have worked at childminding before and have references on request im
interested in part time and full time work in my home as and from september 24th please pm me for more information

re : childminder sandyford in own home           reply
19/08/2014 18:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
We are looking for school runs from Sandyford to Foxrock. Would you consider collection at 5pm to mind my son to your home and I would collect my son on my way back from work at around 6.30? It would be Mond to Friday. My number is 087 99 72 003.
Thank you,
s

discussion forum terms & conditions

;