Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted

re : childminder wanted           reply
29/03/2016 15:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there!
I sent to you my CV. Any question, please let me know.
Regards
Mariane COrrea

27/04/2016 08:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Would be very interested in this position. I am currently working in a crèche and Montessori (1 year) and am looking for a change. I have a degree in Nursing and tons of experience with children of all ages. Should you wish to discuss please contact me at leedooley4488@yahoo.com

childminder wanted           reply
28/03/2016 20:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced childminder required to look after a four year old boy in our own home. Must be kind, patient, with a genuine love of children. Your goal will be to provide a safe, caring and fun environment. The role is Monday to Friday, 2 to 7 pm. We live in Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, close to Ballinteer and Marlay Park (direct bus from city centre). Must be non smoker. Excellent Irish references from childminding positions are essential. To apply, please e mail w cvs richiebeirne@gmail.com thanks

07/04/2016 14:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello! I sent you my CV. I can give you references if you want. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Gabriela.

08/04/2016 19:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am a Mum of 2 kids and would love the opportunity to look after your child. I am Irish, 33 years old and have a full clean driving licence.
I have experience in looking after my own children but unfortunately not working in a crèche or anything.
If you want me to send you my CV please let me know.
Thanks Nessa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;