Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted 3 days a week from September malahide/swords/kinsealy area

re : childminder wanted 3 days a week from September malahide/swords/kinsealy area           reply
16/06/2014 13:45 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Marie I sent you a pm Joyce.

re : childminder wanted 3 days a week from September malahide/swords/kinsealy area           reply
16/06/2014 10:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m replying to your add looking for a child minder,I am currently finishing up with the two children I mind end of june as there mums hours have been cut.I have many years experience and refs I can pass onto you at any stage.If its easier for you to contact me on my mobile its 0872947534.Angela.

13/06/2014 18:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi marie, just saw your ad. I am a childminder with years of experience looking after children of all ages. Have references and a diploma in childcare and montessorri. Am currently with a family in malahide and will be finishing up with them at the end of august. Then i will be available to child mind in my own home. I live in malahide myself. I am kind, caring, reliable and responsible. My email address is michelleoconnor280@yahoo.com If interested please contact me. Look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks - Michelle

29/06/2014 07:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Kayleigh I have just seen your add, are you still looking for a minder for your so?. I live in swords and have two little girls myself they love new children especially babies. I am free any days any hours if ur interested

13/06/2014 18:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Marie, i see you have replied to my ad before i replied to yours. Yes am only looking for part- time work so 3 days a week would be grand. The days you mentioned would be fine but would prefer to mind in my own home if that suits? Thanks a mill - Michelle

childminder wanted 3 days a week from September malahide/swords/kinsealy area           reply
13/06/2014 15:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am looking for a reliable friendly childminder to look after my 9 month old son from end of September. the hours will be from 8-5( sometimes shorter) on Tuesday/Wed/Thurs. I live in Malahide and would preferably like someone living in this area or on way to clarehall/motorway Kinsealy/balgriffin. Swords would also be possible. Pm me if you are interested.
Thanks
Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;