Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted Bettystown

re : childminder wanted Bettystown           reply
10/03/2015 20:04 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya Debbie,
My name is Colleen and I live in Bettystown also. I am currently studying FETAC Level 5 childcare with special needs. I believe I would be a great childminder for your children of 5 and 7. I am Garda Vetted also. I am an energetic, fun, loving, outgoing girl and I hope you take me into consideration. :)
Thanks.

25/03/2015 15:04 - Meath Childminders
Hi Debbie,
My name is Ciara Doran.
I am a registered childminder with childminding Ireland. I am fully insured, garda vetted, First aid trained and have child protection training.
I have availability and could mind your boys in my own home.
We are an outdoor family who love spending time playing in the garden, going on adventures in Mornington dunes or going to the local playground.
For more information please contact me on 0877900408
Ciara

childminder wanted Bettystown           reply
12/05/2014 11:29 - Meath Childminders (Locality: Meath)
Hi
We are looking for a childminder for the summer holiday monday to fri work hours.
We have 2 boys, 7 and 5 and we are looking for a child minder who has experience garda vetted and enjoys energetic children who love outdoors, starwars and lego!
For minding in own home or ours dependingon the right person
Please pm me if interested to discuss.
Debbie

12/05/2014 12:36 - Wanted
Hi,
My name is Marett Smith,Principal of Sacred Heart NS. Granard Co. Longford. [0866090082 ] My daughter Melanie would be very interested in this position.She is currently finishing her first year exams in UCC. [AGE19] She took a year out following her Leaving Cert. and took a live in job as a nanny to one year old twin girls.She loved the position and can provide references from the family. She would be av. to start anytime after May22nd.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;