Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted D6

re : childminder wanted D6           reply
12/04/2015 22:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
My name is rebecca. I´m from rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children. I worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 fetac course in sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself to two children, a three year old and a 12 week old so I understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then I think I could be the person you are looking for. I really look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Rebecca

childminder wanted D6           reply
02/03/2015 19:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder in Dublin 6 (Terenure, Rathgar, Harolds Cross, Rathmines) for my boy 13 months old.

I would love for him to have other children of a similar age to play with.

Preferably term time/daily rate - as I have quite a lot of time off work, days would be shorter too - open to ideas

PM me if you have space or would like to discuss :)

15/04/2015 21:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Ciara and I live in Terenure. I´m an ex crèche owner with many years experience of minding children in my home. I currently mind Two two years part time and a four year old boy full time. I have a room full of every kind of toy & a garden with cars & bikes. We like to go on adventures to Dublin Zoo, Airfield Farm & local parks to name a few. References available.

02/03/2015 20:38 - Dublin South Childminders
Non Smoker please

04/03/2015 21:55 - Dublin South Childminders
HI,
I live in Rathgar. I have a 10 months old boy also. I can mind your baby along with my Baby. It will give them a chance to play together since they are similar age.
I don´t smoke and my house is pets free .
I would love to discuss it further.
Regards,
Akhi

discussion forum terms & conditions

;