Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted Santry/artane/whitehall area morns only

re : childminder wanted Santry/artane/whitehall area morns only           reply
24/11/2014 14:48 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey how are you?
I just seen your post and an interested, here´s some information about me :)
I´ve been minding children for over 5 years now, my first family I was with for 3years minding two children 6months and 3years and my other family was for two and half years,twin boys aged 4 years. In 2008 I went to college and got a degree in "early childhood care and education detached level 5 and then went on I passed my level 6. During my time in college I worked part time in a crèche an then also minding my it´s family. I´m available to go to someone´s home or mind in my home if it suits and am available for full or part time work and school runs if needed.I´m currently in college two night a week doing my phd in paediatric. I grew up with my mam minding children so have been around them all my life. Although I am young I am an excellent childminder and very responsible. Any queries or questions please don´t hesitate to call me on 0858359016 or pm me on this. Thanks a million, Niamh.

childminder wanted Santry/artane/whitehall area morns only           reply
27/09/2014 15:06 - Dublin North Childminders
please phone 087 280 1946

24/11/2014 14:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi if your still looking for a childminder I´d be interested, I´m a qualified childminder and pre-school teacher and also garda vetted, you can contact me on 0851595626.
Warm regards
Gubnit.

22/11/2014 21:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi are you still looking for a childminder, I am in Artane and am available. I am a non smoker and have 3 children - the eldest 18 and youngest 14 - would love to hear from you

21/10/2014 20:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi are you still looking for a childminder if so I am available I live in Turnapin and have experience I have two school going children Ref Available please reply if still looking thanks Dolores

discussion forum terms & conditions

;