Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

childminder wanted enniscorthy area

childminder wanted enniscorthy area           reply
12/06/2011 20:18 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi I ´m looking for a childminder for my 2 boys aged 2.5 and 1 yr from sept. The hours will be from 8.30 to 4.15 5 days a week during school term . This would also include some light housework.

re : childminder wanted enniscorthy area           reply
13/06/2011 16:57 - Wexford Childminders
Hi I would love to mind your two kids I am a mum of two boy 4months and girl 2yrs please contact me for chat Christine 0863836339

17/06/2011 17:55 - Wexford Childminders
Hi

I am very interested in this job. I am 23 years old, fully qualified, have my own car and full clean drivers license. I have loads of experience (references are available) and have worked with children of all ages.

The last family I worked with had six children aged from 1.5 years to 12 years of age. My role included playing with the children, cooking meals from scratch, housework, laundry, etc.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to me please contact me on hkcorrigan@live.com or 087-1512639.

Yours Sincerely,
Kay.

02/07/2011 12:21 - Wexford Childminders
Hi i am very interested in the job of minding your children. I have been a child minder for 10 years so I have alot of experience. I am a hard working person and i am not afraid to work. I also have my own transport. I am a middle aged woman with a grown up family. I would greatly appreciate a reply on your behalf. Contact me by email or my mobile umber is 087 6297113

15/06/2011 00:48 - Wexford Childminders
hello! my name is samantha.
I am replying to your position as i live in enniscorthy and have my own transport.I am very interested in your position as i have always minded children and not afraid of hard work eg,housework etc.I would really appreciate it if you could contact me back on 087-0672571 between the hours of 1-6.As workin part time in a hotel at the moment.thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions