Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted in waterford (ballygunner area)

re : childminder wanted in waterford (ballygunner area)           reply
15/10/2013 20:20 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Louise and I live near ballygunner. I´m currently working Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I am free every weekend and Mondays and Tuesdays. I have a full clean driving license, my own home, have occupational first aid training, child protecting training and am Garda vetted. I have references available on request and have almost 10 years experience working with young people and infants. I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards,
Louise

04/09/2013 11:56 - Waterford Childminders
Hi
I am a qualified childminder,I have been minding children for quite a long time.
I have had between 2 and five children in my care over the last 20 years,I have had a few sets of twins,from 6mths to school going age and my current 2 children that I mind are 3 and 11,I have had these kids for the last 14 mths,but as their mother is now taking 12mths maternity leave,I will be finished with this family from aprox 5th of sept.
I am available to collect children from early mornings,I can do school drop and collect,and can also do weekends.
I generally mind the children in my own home in Dunmore east,which is safe and secure,with quite a large safe play area and very near a nice sandy beach.
I can be contacted on 089-4382309

childminder wanted in waterford (ballygunner area)           reply
13/08/2013 11:56 - Waterford Childminders
Childminder wanted to mind a 2 year old boy in waterford 2 - 3 days a week ( weekdays and weekends ) in childs own home. non smoker with driving licence preferred. PM if interested

13/08/2013 17:10 - Waterford Childminders
am an experienced child minder available to mind children of any age, in child´s own home. I have my own car, with full clean license. Non smoker. Irish & fluent english. I am willing to do some light housework & preparing dinners etc etc. I am based in Mid County Waterford so can travel to Waterford City, South Tipp, South KK and Dungarvan areas.
My number is 0871682268
thanks,
Paula

30/09/2013 10:25 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,
I am an experienced childminder with over 8 years in childcare.
I have cared for children from 4 weeks old up until the age of 12.
I live on the Old Tramore Road, in a safe secure gated house, with plenty of space inside and out for the kids to play around. I also have a play room for younger children inside
The house is a child friendly, and child proof, non-smoking household.
I have my own transport a seven seater with full, clean license. I am available to collect children from early mornings and can do school runs.
I am currently minding for a family of four (for the last 13/14 months), the children range in ages from 2 & 1/2 year old (twin boys), a 5 year old girl and 9 year old.
I will be available for full/part time work from approx early November as I will be finished with the family I currently mind for at this time.
You can contact me on 0860866248 or j2djade@yahoo.com for further information & references from my current and previous employer.
Many thanks,
Jade

discussion forum terms & conditions

;