Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder wanted mullingar

childminder wanted mullingar           reply
30/11/2014 19:32 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi im looking for someone to mind my 15 month old 4/5 days per week, starting after xmas. i work 8.50 to 5.30 and occasionally have to work late, please pm me any questions, thank you, emma

re : childminder wanted mullingar           reply
02/12/2014 08:41 - Westmeath Childminders
hi i would be interested in applying for position i have 15 years experience non smoker and own transport from streams town area if interested contact me on 0872203179 would be willing to mind in child´s own home thanks

06/01/2015 22:13 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello my name is Jennifer. Id the position is still available I am very interested .I am a fully qualified childcare worker I hold FECTAC level 5 in childcare and NCFE working with children with special needs. I have first aid and alao. I have years of experience I have nannyed for years and also worked in crèche. I am a non smoker and I have my own transport. I have reference also. I am a very reliable and kund hearted person. If you would like more information please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your time.

02/12/2014 08:39 - Westmeath Childminders
hi i would be interested in applying for position i have 15 years experience non smoker and own transport from streams town area if interested contact me on 0872203179 would be willing to mind in child´s own home thanks

02/12/2014 21:22 - Westmeath Childminders
I am from Mullingar and most willing to assist you with your child.You can trust me with her for I am of good moral character and I love caring for children.I am a medical professional,but i have loved caring for children since I started doing it for friends and neighbors then it went to a job where they were paying me for it.If you have not found help yet, I can start a real job with you.My number is 0872395339 for further details about me.Hope to hear from you soon.Cristina

30/11/2014 19:42 - Westmeath Childminders
hi i would be interested in mindin your baby i am a childminder for the last 18 years and am a mum to my 10 year old.i mind children in my home hope to hear from you soon thank you

06/01/2015 12:58 - Westmeath Childminders
is the position still available i would be interested in the position i am from streamstown . my contact number is 0872203179 thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;