Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminders, has this ever happened to you?

re : childminders, has this ever happened to you?           reply
25/09/2011 10:59 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Sent u pm

re : childminders, has this ever happened to you?           reply
25/09/2011 09:27 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
sent you a pm

childminders, has this ever happened to you?           reply
24/09/2011 19:23 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin South)
Hi childminder professionals:

this is my story happened today. I have a meet up appointment in my house at 11am with a monther of 9months old baby today. at 11:25 I called mother, the last thing she said was she will txt me when she gets to Balally luas stop. At 12:30 I called her again. her phone was powered off. then I left voice message.

Has this ever happened to you guys? if she has changed her mind, why does she just tell me. why she still make me to wait for her at home. what have I done to make her doing this to me? I am kind and nice person. sometime people take advantage because I am too nice and kind to them. I have never hurt or take advantage of anyone. my husband and I are struggle to pay the mortgage and high rent every month. we donot ask anyone to help us. just get on ourself. I am not ripe off people, but donot like to work cheap either. I have two kid to look after.

I am very upset with her. why is so hard to tell me she was going to come. that is a basic maner for any human being. right now I really wish I have a special power, I will punish her. she made me feel I donot want to be a nice person.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;