Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

chilminder/babysitter available

chilminder/babysitter available           reply
13/01/2015 10:57 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Ana, I am 24 years old. I am from Spain and I recently graduated in Chemistry.

I have been working as an aupair in Stepaside (Dublin 18 ) since January. I was taking care of 3 lovely children aged 7,9 and 11. As well as doing some babysittings to my neighbours. However, I finished working with the family in December after one year and I am currently living in Dublin 7.

I consider myself active, responsible, hardworking and caring with children. I have a really big family and I am surrounded by children (8 little cousins aged between 2months to 12 years old) so I have great experience minding them.

I have a clean driving licence for 6 years. I commuted to university everyday and this year I was bringing and collecting the children to/from school and activities with the family car so I am used to the left hand side of the road.

I hope you consider my ad. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my application. If you have any questions or require additional information from the family, they would be delighted to talk to you.

My email is ana-pifarre@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you
Ana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;