Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

chilminder/babysitter available January

chilminder/babysitter available January           reply
24/11/2014 11:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Ana, I am 24 years old. I am from Spain and I recently graduated in Chemistry.

I am currently working as an aupair in Stepaside (Dublin 18 ) since January. I am taking care of 3 lovely children aged 7,9 and 11. However, I finish working with the family in December because I am interested in starting a new experience and living on my own. I have just found a room in Dublin centre so I would be available to start working next January.

I consider myself active, responsible, hardworking and caring with children. I have a really big family and I am surrounded by children (8 little cousins aged between 2 to 12) so I have great experience minding them.

I have a clean driving licence for 6 years. I commuted to university everyday and this year I am bringing and collecting the children to/from school and activities with the family car so I am used to the left hand side of the road.

I hope you consider my ad. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my application. If you have any questions or require additional information from the family, they would be delighted to talk to you.

My email is ana-pifarre@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you
Ana

chilminder/babysitter available January           reply
24/11/2014 11:22 - Dublin North Childminders
I am Ana, I am 24 years old. I am from Spain and I recently graduated in Chemistry.

I am currently working as an aupair in Stepaside (Dublin 18 ) since January. I am taking care of 3 lovely children aged 7,9 and 11. However, I finish working with the family in December because I am interested in starting a new experience and living on my own. I have just found a room in Dublin centre so I would be available to start working next January.

I consider myself active, responsible, hardworking and caring with children. I have a really big family and I am surrounded by children (8 little cousins aged between 2 to 12) so I have great experience minding them.

I have a clean driving licence for 6 years. I commuted to university everyday and this year I am bringing and collecting the children to/from school and activities with the family car so I am used to the left hand side of the road.

I hope you consider my ad. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my application. If you have any questions or require additional information from the family, they would be delighted to talk to you.

My email is ana-pifarre@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you
Ana

re : chilminder/babysitter available January           reply
01/12/2014 20:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anna
we are a Spanish couple living /working in Ireland since 2003- we are looking for someone to take care of our twin boys aged 2 in part time basis 15-17 H /week Monday to thrusday from 2:30 to 5 and Monday mornings. Please let me know if you are interested my mobile 0872969538. regards, nev

discussion forum terms & conditions

;