Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

chilminder needed greystones

re : chilminder needed greystones           reply
15/04/2015 10:13 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello
I´m very interesting in your childminding job.
I live in central greystones. I have childminding experience. Childminding references and Garda clearance. I can email you my cv if given an email address. I can be contacted on 0861202420. I´m a valuable to start immediately if you are interested. Juliet

chilminder needed greystones           reply
12/04/2015 16:51 - Wicklow Childminders
We are looking for someone to mind two boys in their own home. The reason we would prefer this is because we have a dog and he is not used to being on his own all day. He is very well trained and a lovely pet really.
The boys are 5 and 6. The youngest will be starting School in September and the eldest will be in first class then. We would need three days a week and this is where it gets a little complicated. The days would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday two weeks and Wed,Thurs,fri every third week.
we would need someone to be here for about 8 in the morning to drop them to school and then collect the youngest at half one then the eldest at half two. we get home about 18:30. The dog can be left on his own for the morning so that would be about 6 hours a day during school term. It would be great to have them minded all day during school holidays which would then be 10 hours a day. If you live locally a car is not essential as the school is only around the corner. Thanks

re... : chilminder needed greystones           reply
15/04/2015 20:46 - Wicklow Childminders
pm sent Juliett

discussion forum terms & conditions

;