Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

dublin 6. childminder wanted to mind twins in childminders home

dublin 6. childminder wanted to mind twins in childminders home           reply
10/04/2015 09:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a nice caring childminder to mind my twin girls in the childminders own home.
To start end July. My girls will be 6.5 months then.

Required full time. 7.30/8am - 5/5.30pm.

Ranelagh ideal location but will consider areas close by.

Please get in touch if interested.
Thanks
Helen

re : dublin 6. childminder wanted to mind twins in childminders home           reply
11/04/2015 16:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Helen,
I am interested in applying for the job of looking after your two girls. I am currently in Wesley College Ballinteer, and I will be turning 18 this coming October. I have experience in minding children from the ages of 3months to 9years, and I also aquire the experience of minding children full-time during the school breaks and summer holidays.
I am currently looking for a summer (and school holiday job such as midterm break etc.) job in this area, as ´Child Care´ is an area of work in which I would like to progress in.
I would love to hear back from you.
Kind Regards,
Sascha Ryan

re : dublin 6. childminder wanted to mind twins in childminders home           reply
15/04/2015 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Helen. My name is Ciara and live in Terenure. I am an ex crèche owner and have been minding children in my own home for many years. I have a beautiful room set up will all kinds of toys. I also have a garden with cars and bikes for when they are older. We also visit Dublin Zoo And Airfield farm for days out. I have plenty of experience. References available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;