Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

exceptional childcare sallins

exceptional childcare sallins           reply
17/07/2014 21:19 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI all,
I am an Irish mother with children in their 20s. I have cared for babies, toddlers & teens for over 25 years. I have a huge love for children and totally believe that a childs day should be filled with company, love, chat, cuddles and animated story telling. I am a mother, and any child in my care would be treated like my own and loved the same. I have a large garden, playroom and endless toys, have a position for one more little treasure in our happy, fun group. Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided, along with days out to park, feeding ducks etc. If your children are a little older, I am committed to homework and explaining things in great detail. Exceptional references available. I am garda vetted, full clean drivers licence and smoke free home. I believe in working together to make your precious ones totally secure and happy, which means your life is a little bit easier..... I am happy to answer any questions.

re : exceptional childcare sallins           reply
18/07/2014 18:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a childminder from October four days a week. I have a little girl who will be 16 months old and two boys (7 & 5 ) who go to school in Naas and finish at 2:20 each day.
Would you be interested in this do you think?
Sorcha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;