Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder and mother available in dublin 16

experienced childminder and mother available in dublin 16           reply
16/09/2014 17:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mums and dads I am a mother 3 with previous childminding experience living in the Dublin 16 area, I have worked for the same family for 3 years and can provide an excellent reference. Ideally I would like to look after a child in my own home either on a full time or a part time basis,my youngest daughter is 16 months and would very much like for her to have a friend to play with!
We live in a smoke free/pet free home,I would be willing to provide meals and my rate is very reasonable.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

re : experienced childminder and mother available in dublin 16           reply
17/09/2014 13:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, we are currently at the development stage of setting up a Childminding & Babysitting Agency situated in Dublin.
What I am looking for is a candidate who is Fully Vetted, English Speaking, and has Childcare Qualifications, Full Drivers License is a bonus. Energetic with a love for working with children. Full/Part/Temporary Work.
We would love to get the opportunity to meet with you and chat about this exciting venture. We already have parents who are looking for childminders/babysitters so please let me know if you are interested in coming on board and i will set up a meeting as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,Jean
Please email CVs to nanniesofdublin@gmail.com

re : experienced childminder and mother available in dublin 16           reply
14/10/2014 21:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
im just wondering where in dublin 16 you are. Looking for a childminder for my 17 mth old girl.
thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;