Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder available asap

experienced childminder available asap           reply
18/09/2014 18:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi , I have worked in a crèche for over 3 years and also done 6 months of manager poistion there to cover maternity leave, I have also childminded for a 3 year old and a 5 month old for 1 an half year in ther home, I´ve 3 nieces an a nephew as well that I´m always around, I really enjoy been around children and doing different activitys with them,baking, art, water play, dancing/singing etc
I´m 27 years old a non smoker and I also have no problem in doing house work etc if required if you would like to know more please get back to me
I´m also quite flexible with hours and available evenings and weekends :)

Look forward to hearing from you
regards
aoife

re : experienced childminder available asap           reply
23/09/2014 14:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife
I´m looking for a fulltime nanny in Harolds Cross. I have 2 boys, 6 months and 3.5 (older boy is in Montessori locally 9am - 12pm each day)
Let me know if this location suits you?
Thanks

re : experienced childminder available asap           reply
19/09/2014 10:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Aoife,
I know you are looking for something full time-naturally-but if you would be free at 2.30 on a tuesday/wednesday and thursday even for the short term-i am looking for a responsible, safe person to do an afterschool run with my son from st.attractas, ballinteer to rathmines dublin 6, at 2.30. If free even in the short term and would be interested please let me know, thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;