Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

experienced childminder available in clondalkin/citywest area

experienced childminder available in clondalkin/citywest area           reply
21/07/2016 17:49 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mams & dads!My name is Amie., I´m 24, non smoker, Irish and recently moved to the Clondalkin area and originally from Dublin 4. I had recently gone on maternity leave as I had a baby girl in April 2016. Before that I had worked as a childminder with a lovely family for just over 3 years. My duties here included - taking children to and from school, light houswork, cooking nutritious meals, walking he dog, babysitting and over night stays, travelling abroad with family during summer holidays. I have experience with babies, toddlers and children of all ages. I am a bubbly, loving and caring person that\\´s loves children! My mam is also a representative for the national college of Ireland for early numeracy learning with babies so I have voluntary experience there. I am fully flexible as my partners mam is a stay at home mam and can mind the baby any day or time so there will be no hassle as to being limited to work. I am looking for a full time position and would be delighted to hear a response. Kindest regards,Amie

re : experienced childminder available in clondalkin/citywest area           reply
06/10/2016 14:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Amie,
My wife and I will be looking for a childminder for our 1yr old in January. We´re not too sure about the logistics of it at the moment but we´re looking at possibly 3/4 days per week. We live in Clondalkin between the village and Corkagh park. Let me know if you´re interested and we can give some more detail.
Thanks,
Ian

re... : experienced childminder available in clondalkin/citywest area           reply
08/10/2016 08:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ian
Did you get my PM? I am highly interested in this role and would love to hear from you! My email is amiecullen91@gmail.com and mobile is 085-7713925

re : experienced childminder available in clondalkin/citywest area           reply
07/04/2017 10:33 - Dublin West Childminders
hi
i have a 6year old boy and 2½year old girl
i´m looking for child minder from time to time
would be happy if there was other kids if you are a full time minder already
i need someone to mind my kids this tuesday (11th)
could you please contact me if you´re interested in?
best regards
renata (bagheera2@wp.eu)

discussion forum terms & conditions

File Attachment Icon
Amie CV 2016 - CM.docx