Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder/mum available south dublin

experienced childminder/mum available south dublin           reply
13/07/2016 20:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder of 5 + years and a mother too a beautiful 14 month old available to come to your home and care for your children if it would suit my little one to tag along super friendly i have great references ive cared for children of all ages and needs and consider myself calm caring and patient myself and my daughter spend alot of time outdoors parks beaches etc and lots of activites to keep active i have clean drivers licence 1st aid completed and can supply garda vetting forms im available all over south dublin part time currently minding two great kids from home but i would like somemore hours

re... : experienced childminder/mum available south dublin           reply
11/08/2016 12:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi thanks for interest im no longer available

re : experienced childminder/mum available south dublin           reply
11/08/2016 09:44 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to collect our daughter, 4 yr old, from the naíonra in Monkstown Monday - Friday, term time from 12.30 and to care for her til 4.30. €10 per hour.
If this suits you and you think you might be interested please pm me. Thank you, Aoife

15/08/2016 08:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Im a mother of a 3year old boy. In the beginning i would need someone to mind him while i am on job interviews. If monkstown suits you, and you are interested please contact me on anarosic1@gmail.com

11/08/2016 09:45 - Dublin South Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to collect our daughter, 4 yr old, from the naíonra in Monkstown Monday - Friday, term time from 12.30 and to care for her til 4.30. €10 per hour.
If this suits you and you think you might be interested please pm me. Thank you, Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;