Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

experienced nanny childminder available to mind in your home Lucan

experienced nanny childminder available to mind in your home Lucan           reply
21/04/2017 13:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mams and dads I´m kind careing fun loveing reliable mum / nanny / childminder I mind children in there own home I´m a kind lady who just adores young children iv 4 of my own ages ranging from 23 20 18 12 and in the last four years iv been a nanny to four month old twins in there own home I took full care of them from bathing to weaning to makeing bottles iv done it all and to be honest it´s what I live and do best I think every one hadd a job they like doing and mine is takeing great care of young children I love plenty of daily fresh air to walks in he park and playground to reading singing Lego and self play as they get older I´m a very responsible lady who knows how you have to be so careful with young babies I´m none smoker Garda vetted and willing to do first aid course if need be look forward to hearing from you best regards Samantha p.s I´m available pretty much straight away if needed full or part time thank you samantha

discussion forum terms & conditions