Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

flexible childcare available

flexible childcare available           reply
21/09/2014 13:44 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
I am very flexible and available for childcare/afterschool in my own home in ballybrack. Professional chef, mother, non smoker, full licenced driver and pet free home. Childcare experience and excellent references available.
Please contact me if you are interested. Karen

re : flexible childcare available           reply
21/09/2014 20:45 - dublin south childminders
Karen
I´m not sure if Ballybrack is close enough to Rathmines for you but I need a temporary childminder for 12 weeks. I need a childminder to watch my 1 year old daughter out-with the hotel. The hours would be Mon-Fri office hours but with a degree of flexibility.
As we will be flying home each weekend I will need someone who is willing to pick Sophia up mid morning on Mondays from the city centre. On a Friday I would need her dropped off to me at the city late afternoon. Tue-thu should be normal office hours. This would be for 3 months possibly 6 months; starting on tue 30th. I´ve been advised that I should be able to get a childminder for approx. 5€ per hour. Payment would be based on the hours worked.
I will be flying over on Wed and if you thought this might suit your circumstances in the short term I would be looking to meet up to see if we get on. I´m flying over on Wed. I´d also like a look at your CV references etc.
I appreciate it´s not the normal request but if you think it might suit you please let me know.
Thanks Alison

re : flexible childcare available           reply
24/09/2014 13:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am living in Ballybrack and would be looking for someone to mind my 2 kids afterschool 4 days a week with possibly looking for help 2 mornings a week also. My girls are 7 and 4.
Would this be something you would be interested in discussing further?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;