Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

flexible childminder required castletroy area

re : flexible childminder required castletroy area           reply
17/11/2013 15:28 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I have three years child minding experience and I am currently looking for new employment. I looked after three children in their own home for the last three years. I have experience with small children and I would be happy to do any activities outside the home with your 7 month old at your request. I am very flexible and always try to work to the family´s needs. I have references and also have my own transport. I am happy to mind kids in their own home or in my own home, whichever suits. I can be contacted on 0871403304 if you need any more information. I really look forward to hearing from you :D
Tracy Hayes

11/11/2013 19:16 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there my name is Anne-Marie.I am an experienced childminder. My number is 085 7884288. Thanks.

13/11/2013 00:46 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I am currently looking for a new job and have no prob travelling , also if required I have no problem doing some house work.
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

11/11/2013 18:25 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there my name is Anne-Marie.I am an experienced childminder. My number is 085 7884288. Thanks.

flexible childminder required castletroy area           reply
08/11/2013 17:54 - Limerick County Childminders
we require a flexible childminder for our 7 month old baby days and hours can vary. experience essential. pm for details

04/12/2013 11:51 - Limerick County Childminders
Hiya
If your ever looking for a babysitter evenings or weekends please feel free to contact me or pass on my number to friends and family
i have over 20 years experience in childcare and i have 2 grown children of my own. I have impressive references and I have my own transport and I´m non smoker. 087 2738111

discussion forum terms & conditions

;