Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

flexible childminder required navan

flexible childminder required navan           reply
14/10/2011 13:38 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello I am looking for a childminder for three children. At present I am on maternity leave and will return to work end of Feb but I would like to have someone ready for then and have some part time care for some of the children. I have a seven year old girl, a two year old boy and the youngest is three months. One of the main problems for us finding a minder is that my husbands work is flexible, his shifts change weekly, so we used to notify our present minder the week before about her hours for the following week. At times she would have the two children for only ten hours, say two two hours and a six hour day and sometimes she could have them for twenty a week. If this is something that you think you might be interested in could you contact me with rates, at the moment I am just leaving the middle boy for 6 hours a week. My daughter attends the educate together on commons road so I may need collections in February if husband is in work, anyway have a think about it and am completely happy to negotiate what suits if anything,
thanks
Debbie

discussion forum terms & conditions