Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

home away from home available from June

home away from home available from June           reply
30/01/2017 13:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello parents,

I´m currently setting up my own childcare business in my home (hoping to start from June 2017). I have a purpose built play room which I will be using for the children. I´ve been in childcare for 4 years and I have a nearly two year old little girl.
I will only be taking on 3 children aged between 2 1/2 and 5 as I feel children of this age requir a lot of love and attention. Activities will include arts and crafts, sports, singing, dancings and trips out. Meals can also be supplied.
I have a full clean lisence and good references. I will have a first aid course and a child protection course completed by June and will be Garda vetted.
I know June is a long way away but Id love to have everything organised in advance as I´ve already had a lot of interest.
I know sending your child to crèche can be scary and that´s why I feel like sending your child to me will benefit both you and your child. They will receive support, love and they will have a lot of fun. You as a parent will be able to contact me at any stage for updates and will get weekly or month reports on your child´s development.

I´m based in D12 and will be available Monday to Friday 8:30-6:30. I would prefer to have the children full time but can be flexible.
Please don´t hesitate to get in contact if you have and questions.
Regards, Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;