Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

irish homework

re : irish homework           reply
26/10/2008 14:29 - Homework
-----------------------------------
Here´s another useful site Teasie which lets you participate in learning Irish online including online access to tutors if required.

http://www.gaeltalk.net/

re... : irish homework           reply
29/10/2008 12:26 - Homework
Doubt you´ll get anyone there this week what with the midterm - there are no night classes this week anyway. Their number if you want to contact them monday is 2884002

31/10/2008 15:34 - Homework
hi !
my name is donna.
i just read you r email there.
i went to a gealscoil a number of years ago and im still flunet out with my irish if ye need help with they irish home work you can contact me on:0873172657

irish homework           reply
16/09/2008 20:56 - Homework
My daughter is in 5th class. Although I did irish in school and loved it, I am struggling to help her with irish homework, if she asks what is the irish for this or how to phrase it, i can get stuck. God help me when she hits secondary. Is there a website that would help me refresh my irish. There are no classes being run presently at the moment in our area. Thanks

29/10/2008 12:05 - Homework
Colaiste Eoin on the Stillorgan dual carriageway run great conversational irish classes for parents - not sure if that location suits you. They will still accept people joining up at this stage - wednesday nights, 7.30 - 9.30pm

29/10/2008 11:53 - Homework
Hello,I too have a child in 5th class and would love to brush up my Irish and I wonder if there are any conversation classes/groups in Dublin.
Where are you based ? maybe we could start a group !
I have booked classes with Gael Linn starting next week for six weeks and would hope to continue with one of the online programmes after that.

Best regards,
Molly

re : irish homework           reply
07/10/2008 12:13 - Homework
Hi Teasie

You might find the following website useful as it provides a directory of irish language courses and providers both on and off-line

http://www.mavicanet.ru/directory/eng/34756.html

Schooldays

29/10/2008 12:18 - Homework
Thanks Orla. I will contact them today and to get myself started I do not mind travelling.

Best regards,
Molly

discussion forum terms & conditions

;