Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

kind experienced mum and childminder available to mind your little ones in your own home Lucan

kind experienced mum and childminder available to mind your little ones in your own home Lucan           reply
29/09/2016 07:26 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi all kind careing fun loveing experienced mum of 22 years and in been childminder to four month old twins for four years till they started school last year I took some time out to be with my own family now back look g for nice family to work with I´m a kind careing love young babies and older children plenty of fun is my motto with lots of daily fresh air walks to park playground to reading singing Lego and self play I don´t mind cooking a healthy meal and keeping your home tidy but children come first at all times I´m none smoker Garda vetted with a great ref look forward to hearing from you kind regards Samantha

re : kind experienced mum and childminder available to mind your little ones in your own home Lucan           reply
29/09/2016 17:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for someone in the clonsilla area, Dublin 15 if you are interested to mind three lovely children.
Thanks
Fiona

discussion forum terms & conditions