Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

kind fun experienced qualified and insured childminder available Rathcoole

re : kind fun experienced qualified and insured childminder available Rathcoole           reply
18/08/2015 20:30 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
full time or part time place available for one child in loving and fun house.

re : kind fun experienced qualified and insured childminder available Rathcoole           reply
28/08/2015 12:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello Louise,
we are a family of 4 living in Saggart. At the moment we are looking for a responsable childminder for our 2 years old kid and from February we will need someone for our new born girl as well ( she will be 7 month in February).
We need a childminder with fulll driving license as she will need to collect the kids from our house. We also think that it is important for a child development to go out and socialize with other kids so we are looking for a person willing to take them out and about.
We would like to know what´s your hourly rate and if you are still looking for a job.
If you are interested please let us know and we can discuss further details or have a meeting.
If you need more information from us just ask:)
Thanks in advance!
Miriam & Hugo

kind fun experienced qualified and insured childminder available Rathcoole           reply
16/08/2015 09:33 - Dublin West Childminders
I have over ten years experience in child care and have been Childminding in my home since I had my son in 2013.i have a diploma in childcare and education and fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare.
.I currently mind 2 children and have a space available in Jan 2016. I have excellent references from 3 families and creches where I have worked for over 10 years. I provide high chairs double buggy car seats and can provide homemade meals.i am,available for drop off and collection I have a 7seater and I am fully e in my home and car for childminding.i love my job minding and interacting with children.we have a lovely back garden full of toys and I go out to library,playground,pirate village,fort Lucan etc..for fun days out.
I am free Monday,- Friday 7.30-6.00 and am very reliable and can be flexible to if need be.
Please pm for more details or if you would like to come for a visit and a chat.
Thank you
Louise

06/09/2015 12:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I´m a fun kind childminder with one full time place available. V competitive day rates or hourly rate available I have a seven seater car fully insured for childminding.
I mind a max of is 3children including my little son aged 2 years
Please pm for more details

24/08/2015 23:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Full time or part time place available flexible about times and days please pm for more details thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;