Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

kind reliable childminder mum available to mind in your home LUCAN

re : kind reliable childminder mum available to mind in your home LUCAN           reply
17/08/2014 19:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

re : kind reliable childminder mum available to mind in your home LUCAN           reply
15/08/2014 16:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Samatha, do you have your own transport?. The boys are in LETS and LCC. We are not on a bus route?. We are looking for c20 hours a week. IF you are intersted can you please advise of your hourly rate and send a copy of your cv
thanks
Noelle

15/08/2014 14:03 - Dublin West Childminders

12/08/2014 15:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am looking for some one to pick up for LETS and Lucan Community College and mind two boys in their own home, Need to have your own car as we are not on the us route. If you are interseted please send me your cv and also what your charge out rate is for parttime in the afternoon
tks

19/08/2014 12:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Samantha
I will require a child minder from 22nd September - 3 or 4 days per week. Unfortunately I won´t be able to confirm which days during the week until later in September.
I have a 7 & 6 year old that will need collection from LETNS at 2.30 and afterschool care until 6.00.
Please let me know if you are interested in this position and what you hourly charge is.
Thank you and Regards

20/08/2014 14:13 - Dublin West Childminders

kind reliable childminder mum available to mind in your home LUCAN           reply
11/08/2014 21:24 - Dublin West Childminders
hi all im a kind careing fun loveing mum to 4 children and im looking to mindchild/children in there own home lucan im very fun loveing vry active mature great pateince warm to wards children love plenty of fun and daily fresh air going for walk to park playgroung to reading singing lego blocks to enteracting with smallies on the floor i love to cook healthy food to keeping your home tidy but children come first at all times im none smoker garda vetted as iv worked with children with disabiltys and iv 2 refs i also have 4 years experience of looking after 4 month old twins in there own home look forward to hearing from anyon interested thank you samantha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;