Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

long term childminder needed

long term childminder needed           reply
09/10/2013 10:50 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi. i am looking for a long term,kind & reliable childminder to mind child in our own home just outside mullingar.

re : long term childminder needed           reply
11/11/2013 19:24 - Westmeath Childminders
hi, is this position still available. My name is Edel and I live just outside mullingar also. I have a FETAC Level 5 qualification in childcare, I hjave first aid cert and I am guarda vetted. I am reliable and honest. I love children and being a part of their day to day development. I hope that if this position is still available you will contact me with further information. I can give you any other information you might need and i can provide copies of the certificates and qualifications listed above.
Thank You
Edel

09/10/2013 13:27 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I know u are looking for childminder in your own house but if u change your mind im a childminder in my own house,I look after 2 and a half year old twin boys on a week on/week off basis.i live about ten mins from mullingar not far from genesis in the downs.i u want to get in contact please feel free.tanx

04/11/2013 23:16 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello, is the position still available? I am a 29 year old Irish lady interested in minding children in their own home. The last position I held for over ten years and now, as the children are older, they do not require a minder anymore. I have no children of my own or other commitments so I am available anytime including evenings and weekends. I´ve completed Occupational First Aid training, I am a good cook and am willing to do light housework if required. I have a number of references available on request. Please contact me if interested.
Kind regards
Claudia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;